TRAINER, SALES & BUSINESS MANAGER
Currently resides in: Nairobi, Kenya
Skilled in recruitment, training, motivation and supervision of sales teams
Trade and business developer
Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya
BUSINESS MANAGER | ADVERTISING | TBA
Nairobi, Kenya | 2013 - present
Publishing, Printing and Print Media
RECRUITING, TRAINING, MOTIVATION AND SUPERVISION OF A TEAM OF BUSINESS EXECUTIVES TO DELIVER SET TARGETS
Accounting, Banking and Finance
-Transforming product delivery channels from manual to electronic
-Delivering alternative distribution of products to ride on the Mobile and web application
Business Manager | SunTransfer
2010 - 2010
Environment and Conservation
1) Managing and coordinating day-to-day operations of the company, including supervising and assigning duties and targets to the training and marketing team.
2) Building and leading a strong marketing and training team required to achieve the set sales targets and other deliverables.
3) Initiating and building strategic business relationship with our partners including and especially, with microfinance institutions (MFIs), corporate clients, and other dealers/agents.
4) Developing training and promotional materials (e.g. fliers, brochures, marketing tips, etc) for use in the Company’s training and marketing activities.
5) Setting up and supervising implementation/updating of relevant Company reporting systems including but not limited to Accounting, Sales, Inventory, internal progress reports, etc.
6) Setting up mechanisms for receiving/soliciting and analyzing as well as responding to customers’ feedback with a view to achieving the highest standards of customer satisfaction
As a Peer Educator Supervisor
Reporting to the program manager-Outreach program, my duties included:
1) Provide leadership in organizing & implementing advocacy activities within the University Of Nairobi.
2) Ensure peer educators maintain an active and on-going involvement in peer education activities within the University.
3) Participate in information dissemination.
4) Organize publicity for ICL outreach programme.
5) Create links between ICL and other structures within and without the University Of Nairobi
MOI FORCES ACADEMY, Nairobi, Kenya (1997)
2012 - 2013
Master of Science (MSc) - Entrepreneurship
2011 - 2011
Certificate of proficiency in insurance - Insurance
2002 - 2006
BA - Econ, Pol Science
2001 - 2002
IT DIPLOMA - MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS